The “Differentiating Mobile Services for Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Business Survey 2021 Results” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Operators’ value propositions must address SMEs’ post-pandemic priorities to support staff working from home, to improve mobile connectivity, and to find partners to help them to grow their businesses and assist with their digital transformation journeys.”
The analyst surveyed 1870 businesses in Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA between December 2020 and February 2021 to assess how they have adapted since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and what changes they expect in the future. This report focuses on the findings related to mobile connectivity for the 1435 enterprises from the survey with fewer than 250 employees (termed micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)).
This report uses survey data to provide insights into how the use of mobile communications solutions and services among SMEs has changed and what expectations they have regarding their spending in 2021.
This report answers the following questions:
- What impact has the COVID-19 pandemic had on the use of mobile connectivity solutions among SMEs in Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA?
- Which aspects of mobile telephony services are most important to SMEs?
- What are SMEs’ expectations for future expenditure on mobile communications? How does this compare to their spending in 2020? How does this vary by country, company size and industry vertical?
- Small businesses (1-9 employees): 554
- Small businesses (10-49 employees): 434
- Medium-sized businesses (50-249 employees): 447
- Vertical sectors: 9
- Finance, insurance and real estate (FIRE)
- Agriculture, mining, transportation, utilities and construction (AMTUC)
- IT and communications
- Retail and wholesale
- Professional business services
- Other business services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w4jnpp