Ontotext is thrilled to invite you to the Ontotext & partners virtual Knowledge Graph Forum on October 26 & 27, 2021.
This event is shaped by the Ontotext’s vision that knowledge graphs serve as a hub for data, metadata and content. Graphs allow enterprises to smarten up their proprietary information by linking it to global knowledge, which empowers them to remain competitive in dynamic environments.
The main goal of the Knowledge Graph Forum is to introduce advanced and potential adopters of the technology to Ontotext’s partner ecosystem and to create new avenues of networking and opportunities.
The visitors will hear about the latest developments in a technology ecosystem that already powers the next generation of Content Management, Data Management and Knowledge Management applications for many of the most knowledge-intensive enterprises on earth – all the way from Life Sciences and Financial Services to Publishing, Government and Industry.
30+ speakers from around the globe will share their experience through real-life cases and platforms demonstrations. The keynote speakers Francois Scharffe and George Anadiotis will give you their insights on the knowledge graph applications and graph databases trends.
- Business cases about proven solutions across various industry sectors
- Technical demonstrations of knowledge graph management platforms
- Independent point of view of the market
You will get two half days to:
- Connect with fellow professionals and entrepreneurs
- Learn from experts during two main tracks: Business Applications and Tools & Platforms
- Get an overview of the market and technology trends from industry leaders
- Meet and connect with our partners network
Save your spot for 26 and 27 October and register now