The “Nanohybrids: Global Markets 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for nanohybrid composites is forecast to grow from $2.2 billion in 2021 to reach $3.6 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The global market for nanohybrid composites by the sol-gel process should grow from $845.8 million in 2021 to reach $1.4 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The global market for nanohybrid composites by other manufacturing processes is forecast to grow from $1.3 billion in 2021 to reach $2.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
This report forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars for nanohybrid composites, in value terms from 2020 through 2026. It estimates and forecasts the market size or output, classified based on material type, application and region. Material types include silica (SiO2), titanium dioxide (TiO2), zirconia (ZrO2), carbons and metals. Applications include dental materials, electrical and electronic materials, coatings and paints, adhesives, catalysts, optical materials, medical and biochemical materials, and water treatment. Regions include Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and the Rest of World (ROW).
The Report Includes
- An overview of the global market for nanohybrid composites within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for nanohybrids, with market estimation and market share analysis by material type, technology, application, and geographic region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces affecting the progress of this market, and evaluation of the regulatory and environmental developments in the nanohybrids market
- Detailed description on carbon nanohybrid composites, cellulose nanofibers nanohybrid composites and other nanohybrid composites
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of nanohybrid patents by each major category
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading nanohybrid industry players, including 3M Co., AkzoNobel, BASF SE, PlasmaChem GmbH, Sigma-Aldrich, and Taihu Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Overview
Chapter 4 Global Market for Nanohybrid Composites by Material Type
Chapter 5 Global Market for Nanohybrid Composites by Application
Chapter 6 Global Market for Nanohybrid Composites by Technology
Chapter 7 Global Market for Nanohybrid Composites by Region
Chapter 8 Asia-Pacific Market for Nanohybrid Composites
Chapter 9 European Market for Nanohybrid Composites
Chapter 10 North American Market for Nanohybrid Composites
Chapter 11 Rest of the World Market for Nanohybrid Composites
Chapter 12 Patent Analysis
Chapter 13 Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- EPG AG
- Foster Corp.
- Inframat Corp.
- Kerr Corp.
- Nanocyl S.A.
- Plasmachem Gmbh
- Powdermet Inc.
- RTP Co.
- Showa Denko
- Sigma-Aldrich Inc.
- Taihu Corp.
- Zyvex Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s8ml8y