The global drone analytics market size is anticipated to reach USD 35.73 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 22.8% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising demand for intelligent photogrammetry software solutions across various industries is anticipated to offer immense growth opportunities for market participants. To monetize the promising growth opportunities, leading players are focusing on integrating advanced technologies in their offerings for enhanced performance.
Key Insights & Findings:
- The next generation of drones is anticipated to be incorporated with AI. Aerial AI can procure large volumes of data on a real-time basis, enabling monitoring over complex physical structures and analyzing the gathered data for flaws
- The use of a complete packaged solution could allow users to monitor, measure, analyze, and report visual data to undertake improved business decisions
- Market players are increasingly introducing industry-specific drone analytics solutions. The use of these solutions at construction sites to track progress and monitor quality could allow users to save time and money in comparison to conventional survey techniques
- Increased prevalence of drone monitoring across oil and gas, mining, agriculture, and construction sectors could boost the demand for drone analytics software
Read 110 page market research report, “Drone Analytics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End-use (Power & Utility, Construction & Infrastructure), By Application, By Deployment (On-premise, On-demand), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028“, by Grand View Research
Specialized drone analytics solutions play a crucial role in the collection of data as compared to traditional data collecting tools. Drones generate real-time data, analysis of which provides actionable insights to decision-makers. Cloud computing provides an efficient platform for handling and storing the vast volumes of data generated by drones. Additionally, it helps improve the computational power and automate the end-to-end system functions of drones. The use of advanced technologies such as AI and machine learning in drone analytics solutions provides users the ability to distinguish processed data into valuable assets for deriving information.
The software solutions allow users to create maps and 3D models, capture images, and analyze the captured data to make actionable business decisions. Construction and infrastructure sectors are embracing drone analytics solutions at a greater pace. Leading market players are developing solutions incorporated with technologies such as big data analytics, computer vision, and machine learning, to minimize the time taken by the staff in the field. Additionally, companies are focusing on solutions that can fast-track the construction process and reduce the duration of infrastructure inspection with immense precision.
Grand View Research has segmented the global drone analytics market based on end use, application, deployment, and region:
- Drone Analytics End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Power & Utility
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas
- Transportation & Logistics
- Drone Analytics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Thermal Detection
- Aerial Monitoring
- Ground Exploration
- 3d Modelling
- Drone Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Drone Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
List of Key Players of the Drone Analytics Market
- Delta Drone
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cloud Computing Market – The global cloud computing market size was valued at USD 274.79 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.1% from 2021 to 2028.
- True Wireless Stereo Earbuds Market – The global true wireless stereo earbuds market size was valued at USD 25.32 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.1% from 2021 to 2028.
- Smart Retail Market – The global smart retail market size was valued at USD 19,497.0 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports