DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “FinTech Industry Market – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020 – 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global fintech industry analysis and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
FinTech service providers are offering technology to enhance financial services, fintech providers are integrating advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and data science into traditional financial services to make them safer, faster, and efficient.
Fintech companies are engaged in innovating in every sector of finance, from payments to loan credit to stock trading. The fintech industry is majorly getting adopted in the banking industry for the remote access of bank accounts from mobile devices, neo banks, cryptocurrency & block chain, investments and saving, stock market trading, payments, insurance, and lending.
The demand for mobile banking applications is increasing, which is expected to propel the demand for Fintech Industry over the forecast period. Mobile banking application allows a customer to transact money form mobile devices across the globe.
In addition, the adoption of digital wallets has increased. Through digital wallets, users can easily store card details and pay through the apps. For instance, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and others enable users to pay through wallets using their cards.
This, in turn, increases the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, according to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in September 2019, India witnessed over 1,100 million transactions accounting for US$ 64,000 million, which is expected to increase over the forecast period.
Concerns regarding the security of consumer data is a major factor hindering the global fintech industry market growth during the forecast period. Databases of companies mainly include sensitive data related to debit or credit cards and financial information and these databases are the primary targets of cybercriminals.
Key features of the study:
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global fintech industry analysis based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
Major companies operating in the global fintech industry are: Corporate Card for Spend Management Platform: Air Canada, AirPlus International Ltd, American Express Company, Bank of America Corporation, Citigroup Inc, Diners Club International Ltd, East West Bank (East West Bancorp, Inc.), JP Morgan Chase & Co. Inc, Mastercard Incorporated, NIUM Pte. Ltd, The UPS Store, Inc, Tradeshift.
Spend Management/Spend Analytics Solutions Providers: Advanced, Airbase Inc, Ariba, Inc. (SAP SE), Brex Inc, Coupa Software Inc, GEP, Open Financial Technologies Pvt Ltd, Procurify, Ramp Business Corporation, Sage Intacct, Inc. (The Sage Group PLC), Sievo, SutiSoft, Inc, TOUCHSTONE GROUP PLC, VA Tech Ventures Pvt Limited (Happay).
- These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global fintech industry analysis report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global fintech industry analysis
Global Fintech industry analysis, By Offering:
- Buy Now Pay Later Platform
- Supply Chain & Invoice Financing
- Neo & Challenger Banking Services
- Spend & Expense Management
- Corporate Cards
Global Fintech industry analysis, By Enterprise Size:
- SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Large Enterprises
– Global Fintech industry analysis, By Industry:
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
- Retail & e-commerce
- Healthcare & Life Science
- IT & Telecom
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global FinTech Industry Market: Impact of COVID-19 on Market
5. Global FinTech Industry Market, By Offering, 2017-2027 (US$ Million)
6. Global FinTech Industry Market, By Enterprise Size, 2017-2027 (US$ Million)
7. Global FinTech Industry Market, By Industry, 2017-2027 (US$ Million)
8. Global FinTech Industry Market, By Region, 2017-2027 (US$ Million)
9. Competitive Landscape