Yuvod, the affordable, 100% cloud-based, end-to-end OTT and IPTV solutions provider, will showcase its newest technology, innovations and cutting-edge streaming platform for video service providers, sports rights holders and hospitality services at NAB 2023 in Las Vegas, April 15 – 19.
Located in the new West Hall at booth #W1676, Yuvod will demonstrate the company’s robust portfolio of new and enhanced solutions, including its bespoke Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) customizable offering, which includes 24/7 support, STB integration, CRM and billing system, multi-DRM encryption, and much more.
“We are democratizing streaming,” said Ricardo Tárraga, co-founder and CEO at Yuvod. “Until now, advanced streaming technology has only been accessible to the biggest companies and required enormous budgets. Our PaaS is a game-changer, with a technology stack that makes self-service easy, affordable and immediate.”
Demonstrations and technology on display are ideal for a range of organizations and industries, including:
- Video Service Providers: Discover live, linear and on-demand streaming with advanced functionality across multiple devices and applications. Entirely cloud-based, it can be quickly deployed in any location and centralizes all the operational and technical processes into the streamer’s hands with the following:
- Proprietary video platform
- Media server
- STB integrations
- Customizable dashboards
- Content delivery network (CDN)
- IP networking
- CRM and billing systems
- App Design
- 24/7 support and more
- Sports Broadcasting: It’s never been easier to broadcast live sports and deliver an unparalleled viewing experience. Yuvod provides advanced tools and features to help monetize sports content – such as customizable subscription models and advanced analytics – and keep fans highly engaged with integrations for real-time stats from live or past events. In addition, Yuvod offers an unrestricted choice of CDNs to deliver fast and responsive live streams across every continent.
- Hospitality Services: Yuvod offers a refreshingly affordable alternative to the larger companies that dominate the market. Hospitality centers no longer need a head-end and can significantly improve the quality of a guest’s experience with easy-to-access, personalized entertainment in every room. Yuvod’s platform integrates seamlessly with existing PMS systems to provide pertinent guest information and services at the click of a button – such as ordering room service, finding a local attraction, checking out, and more. Content can be ingested from any source, along with metadata from external applications (such as HBO, Netflix or Hulu) and EPG systems.