Intelligent Wave Inc. (“IWI” hereinafter), based in Tokyo, announced on June 23 that it has provided Yleisradio Oy (“Yle” hereinafter), a national public service media, with “EoM,” an IP flow-monitoring solution.
EoM Implementation Backstory
Yle has implemented EoM in a plan to monitor and analyze IP flows in an upcoming renewed MCR Control Room. Below are the points highly evaluated during the POC.
EoM Evaluation Points
- Compatible with 100GbE, and supports a variety of protocols
- Expectation on higher availability without additional cost with 24/7 monitoring
- Detailed troubleshooting made possible with past data analysis
- Integration with third-party network management system
- Software-based solution utilizing OSS allowing flexible configuration
1623 Farnam's Robust Interconnection Ecosystem Helps Enterprises and Service Providers Leverage the Cloud