Starting a business is a mighty challenge that requires a strong vision, thorough planning, a great team, as well as an unrelenting motivation to overcome any hurdle. Additionally, all new ventures need to utilize the right type of technology in order to accomplish its goals. Enter: video conferencing.
According to recent findings from TrustRadius, 57% of professionals say they are “more productive now while working remotely, than they were before the pandemic.” If this is the case, shouldn’t all new businesses want to implement a virtual meeting strategy that could heighten teamwide productivity?
Scott Wilson, Co-Founder and CEO of video conferencing solution Banty Inc., is a successful entrepreneur who recognizes the substantial, positive impact virtual meetings can have on a new company. Here’s how he thinks this technology can help burgeoning companies get off the ground:
- Host many face-to-face meetings: To start a business successfully, you need to get in front of people. Whether the purpose of this is to seek investments, introduce your offering to various third-parties, or engage directly with customers, you have to put in as much face time as possible. Since it can be more challenging to arrange in-person get togethers, initiating a virtual meeting serves as a winning alternative
- Put on exceptional presentations: As a start-up company, those you strive to do business with will want to see mock-ups, projections, research, and a bunch of other similar materials before agreeing to work with you. Fortunately, video call services make it possible to deliver a boardroom-quality presentation from a remote location
- Sure up your brand identity: When meeting with potential business partners, a video conferencing service can be used to effectively communicate what your company values are, discuss how you want people to interact with your product/service, as well as how your team plans to treat all customers
- Streamline job interviews: Having a reliable video chat option can help you conduct a series of online interviews in an organized, timely manner. Additionally, you will be relieving potential interviewees of the stress many experience when having to travel for such an appointment. With that feeling put away, you will get a better representation of each candidate
- Stay connected with staff: How your staff functions during the early days of your company is crucial. To see that everyone is on-track and fully engaged in what needs to be done, hosting regular video team meetings is a fantastic idea
“As you start a business, face-to-face video calls will help you establish important relationships, and market your company in a convenient, yet engaging manner,” relays Scott. “What’s more, your employees will have the immediate opportunity to easily communicate with one another no matter where they might be working from.”
Banty.com’s video call service offers all subscribers a custom, permanent URL (i.e., Banty.com/MyMeeting); a secure, end-to-end encrypted meeting space; excellent video quality; unlimited meetings each month; and straightforward scheduling tools.
Banty has a number of solutions that are meant to make it easy to meet with those who matter most to you. (Watch the ‘Banty Is Easy’ video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmVdwrR_w8&t=10s)
Today, everyone has a mobile number and an email address. In the near future, everyone will have a Banty video chat address: Banty.com/YourName